Dec 14,15 2013
Cost : 2700 Rs.
Be one with nature, join TAM and trek along this beautiful and Picturesque trail.
TAM is back with one of the wonderful treks in western ghats. Summit the second highest peak in Karnataka.
Stay at a Home-stay with serene surroundings.
Trekking permission will be taken care off, and guides will be part of the trekking group.
Check out Prashanth’s Blog here (2007) KMukh Trek
Number of participants will be limited to “34″, do hurry and register before the event gets filled up.
Day 0 : Dec 13th 2013 (Friday)
Ultra luxury bus arranged for trekkers to travel to the trek-start point. Pickup at a central pickup place from Bangalore around 10:30 p.m. There will be 2-3 pickup points based on the participants and the route.
Day 1 : Dec 14th 2013 (Saturday)
Reach a homestay near Samse, freshen up, breakfast and start trekking.
First day trekking would be around 19 kms. Trekkers will climb the KMukh and return back to homestay.
Packed lunch will be provided, Dinner at Homestay.
Day 2 : Dec 15th 2013 (Sunday)
Visit the nearby stream/waterfalls. Trek back to Samse (around 5 kms) and board the bus.
Reach Bangalore around 9/10 p.m
1. Transport in ultra luxury bus, Bangalore to Bangalore.
2. Forest Entry fee (which is around 250 per person)
3. Home-stay charges (Basic Homestay with place to sleep and one toilet/bathroom)
4. Food includes (Saturday Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner. Sunday Breakfast Only)
5. Jeep transport charges from Samse to Homestay (around 150 per person)
6. Guide charges.